The snow is tasty!
I believe that one day, I will look back at the past,
all these beautiful memories, all these romantic dinners,
all these lovely chatters, all these happy laughters,
all these memorable pasts.
I will look back at all of them, with you by my side.
Thanks to you, you've changed my life.
I promise I will do everything to make you smile, make you feel blessed,
make you the happiest woman in this world.
And then you too, will make me the happiest man in this world.
A promise is a promise, I mean it.
ILY forever and ever and ever.

♥ ♥ ♥
I believe that one day, I will look back at the past,
all these beautiful memories, all these romantic dinners,
all these lovely chatters, all these happy laughters,
all these memorable pasts.
I will look back at all of them, with you by my side.
Thanks to you, you've changed my life.
I promise I will do everything to make you smile, make you feel blessed,
make you the happiest woman in this world.
And then you too, will make me the happiest man in this world.
A promise is a promise, I mean it.
ILY forever and ever and ever.

♥ ♥ ♥
'' The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are.
Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you,
the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass.
That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. ''
Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you,
the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass.
That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. ''
-Mac MacGuff
(Juno)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment