Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hollywood Treasures

Finally I'm free to update this bloggie.
First up, gotta review 4 movies that I've watched in the past 5 days!
Enjoy!

This Means War
Photobucket
Pretty awesome movie I must say, although the storyline gets a little bit messy in the end, or maybe throughout the movie, but still, it's quite a fun ride for me.
7/10


Woman In Black
Photobucket
The director just wanna scare the shit out of you throughout the entire movie, at first it's boring, then it gets kinda insane.
5.5/10


The Hunger Games
Photobucket
I suppose this is one of the blockbuster of this year? Well, it's kinda slow-paced and didn't really catch my full attention at all, oh yeah, I guess there may be a second episode of this too, let's just wait, but I won't give this a high rating.
6/10


Love 爱
Photobucket
A star-studded film, yes , I really enjoyed watching this movie. Not really as emotional as what I've expected, but still, this gives me the best impression out of all the 4 movies.
7/10

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time to show some of my personal listed must-watch movies of this year.
Youtube, take it away.

Prometheus

Ridley Scott is fucking back!

The Hobbit

The land of the ring, we meet again.

The Expendables 2

Nothing can go wrong with CHUCK NORRIS!

The Avengers

War has started.

Dark Knight Rises

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the movie of the year.


Oh gosh I'm so damn excited!





'' Scared the fucking feaces out of my anus! ''
-Vei Hoong
(Friend)





End.

No comments: