Hey guys!
How are you all doing?
Recently I'm quite okay lar, today and tomorrow am going to college for coursework tests, then will be free for a week again.
So, what's new recently?
I know all of you have already heard about this KONY 2012 on Youtube.
If you still haven't watch it, I suggest you go bang wall and die because this is a very big issue that is currently happening in Uganda.
Bottomline, fuck Joseph Kony, make peace, not war!
Secondly, out of boredomness, I decided to make a Let's Play Walkthrough of Pokemon White, with my commentary!
You can bookmark the playlist HEREHEREHEREHERE and watch all the parts, I will try to upload them as fast as possible, hope you all enjoy my noob commentary! :P
Give me suggestions and opinions about what I have to do and improve and I will try to do it just for you. :)
Another issue is that I don't get why some stupid teenagers (I mean the one under 18 years old) love to upload a photo of themselves self-caming, mostly with the stupid duckface or fuckface poses then tag a whole bunch of their friends in the photo, they are like seeking attentions and request a lot of likes from their friends.
And you know what's the fuck up thing?
All their friends really go like.
World, what have you became?
Lynas belum build sudah macam ini...
Oh yeah, the night is still young.
A lot is going through my mind...
:(
And if people ask me,
''Hey Kelvin, do you have any opinion about the best song of 2012?''
I dare to answer this.
Enjoy!
So if by the time, the bar closes, and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home, tonight.
'' Typical Malaysia's Chinese sohais. ''
-Vei Hoong
(Friend)
-Vei Hoong
(Friend)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment