Unfortunately I'm not a good sleeper. :(Anyway, if you're not blind, my final is officially finished and from today onwards, one month break until the end of April! FUCK YEA!
Oh yeah, today watched Wrath of the Titans after the last exam paper.
To be honest, it's way better than the first one. The first one is total garbage, but at least this one the storyline is much more fluent, but still, not a really good movie. I love Liam Neeson though :)I will give it a 5.5/10.
1 month of holiday, am going for a class trip in mid-April with my college mates, then other than that, I don't know what else I can do, PLEASE DATE ME! THANKS!
BEWARE OF APRIL FOOL MY FRIENDS!
PRANK THE SHIT OUT OF EM!!!
'' I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying. ''
-Rowan Atkinson a.k.a Mr Bean
(Actor)
-Rowan Atkinson a.k.a Mr Bean
(Actor)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment