MTV WORLD STAGE! HERE I COME!As you can see, I really like my brother's job because he always get these free goodies and stuffs.
Thanks to him and now I am going to MTV World Stage later with my classmate.
I can't wait to see 30 Seconds to Mars to perform on stage,
it will be a fucking blast for sure! :O
Anyway, recently my Garena can't work well.
Don't know apa sudah berlaku, it lags during the login screen even inside the lobby.
Lag until can't even click shit, damn dulan so I will be playing UCPro in case if you wanna find me Do-do-do-ta.
Suddenly I thought about Wednesday.
Me and Terence were waiting for bus at Pasar Seni.
When the bus reached, all those kiasu assholes straight away push here push there to stand in front of the bus door and wait for it to open.
Walao eh, I macam sardine kena squeeeeeeeze like shit weih!
Then when the door opened, WALAO!
ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE!
Semua wanna be the first one to go in, macam got prize waiting for them inside there.
Cibai got one Indian Lady straight away push all the people aside, including me, then be the first to go in and straight away ''dit'' her stupid Touch N' Go and find a seat to sit down.
Auntie ah auntie, learn some fucking manners la okay?
Eat some middle finger okay?
Last but not least,
ALEX GOOT IS SO DAMN AWESOME!
(p/s: Click on his name above to indulge yourself in awesomeness.)
'' As you can see, well you know. ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment