When I feel bored in college, I do planking.Well, finally finished all the coursework tests I had for this semester, now all that left is the almighty Final Exam, but for now can finally rest for few weeks.
I've been reading Gantz,
a superb addictive manga I must say.
It's dark, gory, violent, romantic and more combined in one.
The storyline is damn nice, one of the best I must say.
The storyline is definitely more unique than Bleach's one.
Already rushed 200 chapters since yesterday, will try to chase up to the newest chapter in a few days.
Read with me too :D
Man, I have nothing to blog for these few days.
Guess no ideas are popping into my head.
Will try to blog something interesting in a few days.
Stay tuned!
'' Hello ah fai ah? ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment