Went to MTV World Stage 2011 Live In Malaysia yesterday.
To be honest, it was suppppperrrrr FUN!
Although I was exhausted, but it's all worthed it!
Me and Emily first met up at KL Central, after that went to Shah Alam by KTM.
Then took taxi to I-City after that.
When we first saw the crowd that was queueing up for the concert, kinda shocked.
Well, actually it's lesser than I've expected since we reached there quite early, just right before the registration start.

The crowd.
After registering, we sat down and wait for the gate to be opened.



After like an hour or so, which was pretty tiring. Finally we can move!!!
After walking into the concert area, it was pretty awesome!
People were already crowding up in front of the stage and we are prepare for all the awesomeness!

The stage.



VJ Utt and Holly.
First performance was by Pop Shuvit.
They did stirred the audiences up very well and tuned up the atmosphere of the whole concert.
Although I only knew one of their song, which is Marabahaya.

Mumbai and Pop Shuvit.
Then we waited for half hour for the performance of B2ST.
Now this is the time when all the crazy fangirls started to scream and shout, lol.
When they came out and sang Shock,
all the people were screaming madly, lol, including the crazy B2ST fangirl beside me, Emily Jia Jia lol!

Beast.

After that we waited for another half hour for the performance of Neon Trees!
All I can say is that their vocalist, Tyler, can sing really fucking well!
They started with Your Surrender and ended with Animal,
which was really fun!
I jumped like a mad guy when they are performing Animal, lol!
Last but not least, it's the highlight of the concert.
The moment I've been waiting for,
30 FUCKING AMAZING SECONDS TO MARS!

Setting up for the last performance.
The performance started with Shannon Leto playing a drum solo.
Damn godlike weih!
Then Tomo and Jared showed up and they started performing Beautiful Lie.
Well, what could I say? It's the best performance of the night.
Especially during their performance of Closer to the Edge, I was super high that time, voice already gone but still wanna scream out loud, damn, they are just too damn awesome.
Now they are officially my most-favorited band of all time, hahahaha!
After that, they encored with Kings & Queens and the concert is officially ended.
Overall I had 100% fun!

MTV WORLD STAGE 2011!
After that Ryan came and fetched me home.
Credits to him for wasting his petrol to fetch me home.
Not to mention we got lost for about 5 times on the way to my house, lol.
Will come back next year if I am given chances!
MTV World Stage 2011, I will miss you! :D
End.
To be honest, it was suppppperrrrr FUN!
Although I was exhausted, but it's all worthed it!
Me and Emily first met up at KL Central, after that went to Shah Alam by KTM.
Then took taxi to I-City after that.
When we first saw the crowd that was queueing up for the concert, kinda shocked.
Well, actually it's lesser than I've expected since we reached there quite early, just right before the registration start.

The crowd.
After registering, we sat down and wait for the gate to be opened.



After like an hour or so, which was pretty tiring. Finally we can move!!!
After walking into the concert area, it was pretty awesome!
People were already crowding up in front of the stage and we are prepare for all the awesomeness!

The stage.



VJ Utt and Holly.
First performance was by Pop Shuvit.
They did stirred the audiences up very well and tuned up the atmosphere of the whole concert.
Although I only knew one of their song, which is Marabahaya.

Mumbai and Pop Shuvit.
Then we waited for half hour for the performance of B2ST.
Now this is the time when all the crazy fangirls started to scream and shout, lol.
When they came out and sang Shock,
all the people were screaming madly, lol, including the crazy B2ST fangirl beside me, Emily Jia Jia lol!

Beast.

After that we waited for another half hour for the performance of Neon Trees!
All I can say is that their vocalist, Tyler, can sing really fucking well!
They started with Your Surrender and ended with Animal,
which was really fun!
I jumped like a mad guy when they are performing Animal, lol!
Last but not least, it's the highlight of the concert.
The moment I've been waiting for,
30 FUCKING AMAZING SECONDS TO MARS!

Setting up for the last performance.
The performance started with Shannon Leto playing a drum solo.
Damn godlike weih!
Then Tomo and Jared showed up and they started performing Beautiful Lie.
Well, what could I say? It's the best performance of the night.
Especially during their performance of Closer to the Edge, I was super high that time, voice already gone but still wanna scream out loud, damn, they are just too damn awesome.
Now they are officially my most-favorited band of all time, hahahaha!
After that, they encored with Kings & Queens and the concert is officially ended.
Overall I had 100% fun!

MTV WORLD STAGE 2011!
After that Ryan came and fetched me home.
Credits to him for wasting his petrol to fetch me home.
Not to mention we got lost for about 5 times on the way to my house, lol.
Will come back next year if I am given chances!
MTV World Stage 2011, I will miss you! :D
'' What the fuck Malaysia?! ''
-Jared Leto
(Lead Vocalist - 30 Seconds to Mars)
-Jared Leto
(Lead Vocalist - 30 Seconds to Mars)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment