Saturday, July 9, 2011

Re-Unite

The May 13th incident reminded a lot of people about that peace is really hard to achieve in Malaysia.

No matter how hard we try, it's nearly impossible to accomplish our objective.
With all the ignorant and brainwashed bastards around, the Wawasan 2020 slogan is certainly doomed to fail, and after all it's just a decorative slogan for all of us to chant along, but not to achieve.

Today, is history in making.
The gathering of all the #Bersih fellows had made today so much Yellow-ish.
They put in a lot of effort just to make this event happen.
We saw Malays, Chineses and Indians held hands together and march towards all the polices,
with fearless spirits, they fight through all the blockades, with only one objective in their mind,
to have a better government, a better Malaysia.

Whether their job is done or not,
we will all remember today,
where Yellow shines.
And although I didn't go,
I wish I was there.


Photobucket
Gatherers in Petaling Street.

Photobucket
Even with water cannons, they aren't slowed.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Welcome to the black parade.

Photobucket
Tear gas canisters is not even a threat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Waving our flags.


And after all, where does it leads to?

Photobucket
A simple hand-shaking ceremondy marks the end of a friendly match.


Malaysia ah Malaysia,
no matter what, we are still Malaysians.
Standing tall (Well, maybe not for me since I'm short) and firm.
And after all it's just a peaceful gathering.
No matter what, after this amazing incident,
I hope the bond between our races will be stronger.
Remember, action speaks louder than words.
Don't ever twist the fact.


Photobucket
I salute.


p/s: Credits to all the amazing people for taking all the great photos above and making this happen.





'' People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. ''
-Hugo Weaving as V
(V for Vendetta)




End.

No comments: