Thursday, March 31, 2011

Undang!

Yesterday went to Undang Class,
it was a pain in the ass seriously.

6am in the morning already woke up,
uncle arrived and fetched me.
Then went to Pui Yee's house and fetched her.
Her mom really funny lo lol.
Then we went to the stupid Bangi car-learning centre there.

Reached there and the uncle only told us that can't wear no-collar shirt. Pui Yee wore slipper, both of us had to rent from the office.
Fuck shits!
First day then kena like this punya shitty thing.


Oh yeah, the talk is seriously boring.
The tutor is so damn annoying.
The first tutor is a very very fat asshole.
He is so much fatter than me okay? I'm serious here.
But he's still okay.

The second tutor is like those annoying bird talking.
He talks slowly, and so damn girrlllishhhh,
I really beh tahan his voice.
So me and Pui Yee keep chat inside the class only -__-.

Anyway, PICTURES!
Yeah, I know many of you are looking for photos in my blog, so, here you go:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Small child.

Photobucket
That dirty shirt -___-

Photobucket
She asked me to do that, and I hope your monitor won't explode the moment you saw this picture.


Ermm, won't be so fast taking the undang test, I'm damn scared of the colour test, shit!
OH YEAH!
I'm entering TARC, I think I didn't write it down in my blog here.
Who wan see me can go TARC find me yeah, haha!
Although I know no one will do it -__-

Last but not least,
follow my twitter, its new: http://twitter.com/#!/KelvinOoooi





'' Just got some packages in the mail, so you know what that means...
Means it's time to pop all the bubble wraps! ''
-Ray William Johnson
(Famous Youtuber)




End.

No comments: