Saturday, March 26, 2011

SUCKER PUNCH THAT DUDE

Credits to Terence.


Due to my laziness, I didn't update my blog right on time.

Anyway, Wednesday went back to my beloved SMK Sri Sentosa to take report card.
My results:
1A 5B 2C 1E

The E is Chemistry which I don't give a damn about it.
And the A is English.

Saw a lot of old friends that day, feels kinda happy too.
Especially Peak Sew and Jye Shin,
hahaha!

After taking our results,
a whole gang of us went to Blitzone.
Seriously, it's been such a long time since we all hanged out together, especially at a cyber cafe.
There were around 16 or 17 of us inside Blitzone, Dotaing and Counter-Striking, really fun.

Also, that night went to MBO with Sik Wei, Yue and Terence to watch Sucker Punch.
Photobucket
Voted 7.5 / 10

Overall the movie is kinda weird but quite enjoyable too.
At least that's my opinion.
At first me and Yue were like WTF?! OMFG!?
But after that it gets kinda, out of control I guess?
At least I am captivated by the lead actress Emily Browning,
SHE IS FREAKING HOT OKAY?!


Next Monday is going to buy a new handphone.
Yeah yeah, it's delayed again,
but this time, its dead serious, lol.

I'm rotting at home, I need to get some fresh air.
Anyone can take me out for a ride please?
I will be really glad if you do that.
Oh yeah,
preferably hot chicks la, thank you!




'' 夺命追魂吊! ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)



End.

No comments: