Hai hai fellow readers!
Chatbox is taken down for a while because there are too many unknown spammers promoting their virus websites.
Anyway, I hate my current hair.
I WANT MY HAIR TO GROW BACK!!!
Damn, need to wait for around 4-5 months lar,
damn sien one lo.
Later is going to Kuchai Lama KFC to celebrate my baby cousin sister's birthday.
Ermm, friend chicken time?
I want to go out leh!
One day at home bored till death.
Perhaps a NS Gathering or whatsoever that can cure my boredomness lar please.
Oh yeah! BOOGIES GATHERING MAN!!!! :D
Songs to recommend for this week:
Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
Bruno Mars - Count On Me
Bruno Mars - Marry You
Sid - Melody Of The Wild Dance
Good luck to Vei Hoong on his final today!
End.
Anyway, I hate my current hair.
I WANT MY HAIR TO GROW BACK!!!
Damn, need to wait for around 4-5 months lar,
damn sien one lo.
Later is going to Kuchai Lama KFC to celebrate my baby cousin sister's birthday.
Ermm, friend chicken time?
I want to go out leh!
One day at home bored till death.
Perhaps a NS Gathering or whatsoever that can cure my boredomness lar please.
Oh yeah! BOOGIES GATHERING MAN!!!! :D
Songs to recommend for this week:
Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
Bruno Mars - Count On Me
Bruno Mars - Marry You
Sid - Melody Of The Wild Dance
Good luck to Vei Hoong on his final today!
'' Happy 就好! ''
-Koh Jiun How
(Friend)
-Koh Jiun How
(Friend)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment