And so, soon I will be back to photos-posting business, stay tuned my fellow friends!
Anyway, tomorrow is going to undang hearing with Pui Yee.
A very bad news for me,
the uncle said that there is no cure to the colour test I am colour blind.
So shitty man, now if I wrong 1 question straight fail test and need go JPJ make report la.
Hope got people will help me through that stupid colour test.
Worry worry worry :(
This week will be a busy week,
:)
End.
Anyway, tomorrow is going to undang hearing with Pui Yee.
A very bad news for me,
the uncle said that there is no cure to the colour test I am colour blind.
So shitty man, now if I wrong 1 question straight fail test and need go JPJ make report la.
Hope got people will help me through that stupid colour test.
Worry worry worry :(
This week will be a busy week,
:)
'' Its's Friday Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! ''
-Rebecca Black
(Friday - Youtube Sensation)
-Rebecca Black
(Friday - Youtube Sensation)
End.



3 comments:
I using X8 too ^^
Lol really? So qiao wor :)
Post a Comment