First post of August!!!
Anyway, getting more and more boring these days.
Everyday face my comp also nothing to do at all. Only can PPS and surf net a while.
Bad news, TM Net throttle files download speed, now I not sure what this throttle thing is, but it makes our download slower many many more. But only for certain files, example: .mp3, .wmv and .mkv.
Bad thing is it throttle PPStream speed too, damn fucking dulan that time.
But thank god I found a solution, downloaded Hotspot Shield for the help to bypass this throttle thing :D !!!
You guys know what's awesome about my blog?
Because I post random pictures of SNSD and inspiration quotes!!
HELL YEAH!!!
Lol, just kidding, where got people so sohai brag about their own blog one. :)
Anyway, click here for surprises: HERE!!!
Don't worry, not a virus, but seriously you gotta click that =)
Last but not least, Neil Patrick Harris is AWESOME and LEGENDARY !!!
'' I'm fine. My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I have to get some of that out. ''
-Neil Patrick Harris a.k.a Barney Stinson
(How I Met Your Mother)
-Neil Patrick Harris a.k.a Barney Stinson
(How I Met Your Mother)
Regards,
Kelvin



No comments:
Post a Comment