Monday, August 16, 2010

I wanna sink to the bottom with you.

Hi peeps, first up, a nice song to share with you guys.

Fountains of Wayne - Sink to the Bottom
I wanna sink to the bottom with you
I wanna sink to the bottom with you
The ocean is big and blue
I just wanna sink to the bottom with you

Cars on the highway, planes in the air
Everyone else is going somewhere
But I’m going nowhere, getting there too
I might as well just sink down with you

I wanna sink to the bottom with you
I wanna sink to the bottom with you
The ocean is big and blue
I just wanna sink to the bottom with you
I just wanna

Out on the highway, up in the air
Everyone else is going somewhere
They’re going nowhere, and I’ll be there too
I might as well go under with you

I wanna sink to the bottom with you
I wanna sink to the bottom with you
The ocean is big and blue
I just wanna sink to the bottom with you
I just wanna sink to the bottom with you
The ocean is big and blue
I just wanna sink to the bottom with you
I just wanna
I just wanna
I just wanna


I can't find the original MP3 version of this song, only can get live version in youtube. By the way, it's a freaking extremely cute song!


Back to blogging, so, a really normal day with nothing special.
And I've learnt that there are actually a lot of mistakes that we did in a single day.
Once you took the step, you can't turn back.
The mistake that I did few days back is that I ordered a Seafood Noodle.
And guess what, THEY FUCKING PUT BEANSPROUT IN IT !?
Beansprout in seafood noodle, are ya kidding me? Fuck it, lol.

Anyway, we must enjoy our life although mistakes happen, everyday.


And here's a song that I want you guys to sing along. Ready,

3...
2...
1...



1 little 2 little 3 little Chun Doi,
4 little 5 little 6 little Chun Doi,
7 little 8 little 9 little Chun Doi,
10 little cute Chun Doi.
:p



Currently damn addicted into Webdota. Enjoying it and damn active it.

Awww, after finished How I Met Your Mother in PPStream, I don't know what dramas should I watch now. Any ideas please?


Last but not least, check out this video.
I've played this game before, it's on my Gameboy Advanced.
Fuck the title scammed me say it's a Pokemon Game,
but turned out it's a modified piece of shit, macam Looney Toons punya game. Damn, lol.



Keep on reading! :D





'' Johor Bulu! ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(5A10 - Blog Owner)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: