Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grab your popcorns.

So guys, I wanna share a few movies that I've watched for the past few days. Well, no big deals, just great movies and I wanna recommend to all of you readers.


Shutter Island
Photobucket
First up, this thriller is seriously mindfucking but awesome at the same time. Leornado DiCaprio simply blew my mind off. Suspenseful, thrilling and it's one hella ride. Yeah, this movie just shown on cinema not long ago but I didn't had a chance to catch it, so I watched it yesterday on PPStream. Just great.
Rating: 9/10


The Host
Photobucket
A korean thriller and comedy movie. Found this quite interesting on IMDB so I decided to check it out. And it turns out to be a really nice movie. I laugh and keeps my ass on my bed throughout the whole movie. Korea movies seriously are too underrated.
Rating: 8.5/10


Se7en
Photobucket
A goddamn awesome movie based on the Seven Sins: Lust, Pride, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth and Greed. Crime and thriller movie. Gory but suspenseful at the same times. Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman shine their asses off throughout the entire movie. Warning because this movie might not suitable for the weak-hearteds.
Rating: 9.5/10


Toy Story 3
Photobucket
Brings back loads of memories when I'm still a little. Hilarious and emotinal at the same time. Haven't seen such great animated films by Pixar for a long long time. They nailed this one. Woody and Buzz are awesome, oh yeah, not to mention that 3 ''Wooooahhh'' Alien thingy toys. Overall a very great film.
Rating: 9.5/10


Well, great news is that during this
Hari Raya holiday, our school allowed us to have 2 weeks of holidays. Oh yeah oh yeah, damn excited about it. Gonna have fun during these 2 weeks and buckle up to face the trial exam after that.

Dream far, live far.


Kevin Spacey a.k.a John Doe: ''Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.''







'' Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man? ''
-Leornado DiCaprio a.k.a Teddy Daniels
(Shutter Island)







Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: