Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Death & The Strawberry

Like brothers like sister :D


Finally finished all 5 Seasons of How I Met Your Mother.
It really took me quite sometime to watch all of it.
Currently waiting for Season 6 to release, which is on
September.

By the way, now monitor rosak once again.
So using my brother's laptop to online all the time, hope can faster buy a new monitor for my dekstop.

Really feel like wanna play badminton!
Indoor badminton is fucking awesome!!!
Awww....

THIS WEEK NO
BLEACH! FUCK!!!!

And Oh yeah, currently
Webdotaing also. Kinda enjoying it.
Well, I guess that's all for today, just a very very short update.
Think I will be posting
Funny Youtube Videos Compilation Part 5 soon, stay tuned!


So don't go away...






'' What's that left hand? Right hand suck? Word! ''
-Neil Patrick Harris a.k.a Barney Stinson
(How I Met Your Mother)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: