First off,
HAPPY INCREDIBLE BIRTHDAY to Jonathan Lim Chan Chung :D

We are already friends for so many years, although you this sohai always bully me, but still, wish u a very very happy birthday, and I appreciate our friendship :D
Been very emo for the past few nights, can't sleep tight, and it haunts me.
I've been thinking too much, confirm grow white hair soon...
I learnt something,
don't ever trust a friend too deep, they are not as what they seems to be.
And for you,
you no need to ignore or act don't want to find the person or whatever la, go ahead and find that person only,
I can't control you and I don't give a damn about it.
Once again another bad week of my life,
but I am gotta be okay,
because of these 2 sohais,
Lim Chan Chung and Gan Hao Shen.
So everything seems to be very funny. LOL.
Anyway, this Friday imma going to Camp Sahsiah with my friends, at Melaka :D
A 2D1N trip, will try to have fun, lol.
Last but not least, I will start putting people's golden sentence into my blog without asking them,
so it's an honor that your sentence is actually appearing in my blog ! :D
I guess that's all for today,
Sayonara peeps!
'' Everyone has their mood swing, the degree of the swing is what that matters. ''
-Lim Eu Jin
(5A12-www.eujinied-by-myself.blogspot.com)
-Lim Eu Jin
(5A12-www.eujinied-by-myself.blogspot.com)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment