Just another normal day. Nothing special, except me and my friends went to KFC after school to have lunch. Treated Nikki a meal since she helped me a lot. Hoho!
When balik rumah that time saw Pui Yee walking by the road outside of KFC, offered to fetch her back to school since my mom is on the way, so fetched her back to school.
To my friends ah, stop doing things like this and that lar, it's only making the matter worst, I'm quite worry right now. I don't know how that person will react and think of me, damn lar!
Anyway, tomorrow's going to Melaka, for Kem Sahsiah, kena picked by my school's Pengetua, so I had no choice. Thank god that LCC and HaoShen them also got go, got people accompany me, hoho.
Gotta start packing later. Well, I guess that's all. Have a nice day peeps.
When balik rumah that time saw Pui Yee walking by the road outside of KFC, offered to fetch her back to school since my mom is on the way, so fetched her back to school.
To my friends ah, stop doing things like this and that lar, it's only making the matter worst, I'm quite worry right now. I don't know how that person will react and think of me, damn lar!
Anyway, tomorrow's going to Melaka, for Kem Sahsiah, kena picked by my school's Pengetua, so I had no choice. Thank god that LCC and HaoShen them also got go, got people accompany me, hoho.
Gotta start packing later. Well, I guess that's all. Have a nice day peeps.
'' I saved a mosquito's life, for missing it. ''
-Nikki Wong
(5A8)
-Nikki Wong
(5A8)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment