Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Triple Threat

Here's a summary for what I did for the past few days.

Monday:

Went to Mid Valley with LCC, HaoShen, VH and Yeing. First went to buy tickets of 5 for the movie Tooth Fairy. VH met up with me first, we both went to breakfast at Fung Lai, damn nice la the food there, then HaoShen came too. Then also met up with LCC and Yeing. I belanjaed Yeing and Xin Wei one piece of Shih Lin Chicken Chop, BULLSHIT ! Lol.

Oh yes, I also bought my first street-tee at Sole What, The Gardens. A piece of Kikstyo Shanadoo !!!!
Damn likey the shirt, although kena scolded by my parents, but I don't care !

Photobucket
Definitely will wear it out to hit the streets soon.


Then went for the movie Tooth Fairy starring The Rock Dwayne Johnson.
Photobucket

At first, it was really really really lame, but continues quite well la, higher than my expectations, 7/10, it's not a bad comedy at all.

Ended the day by taking taxi to Mr Teng's tuition while wearing jeans and all that, lol, nice day !


Tuesday:

Nothing special, during night it's my first day to Mr Eng's Physics and A.Maths tuition, sat with Jer and Zong Lin, doing sohai things and learning, not bad, I finally knew something well about diffraction of fucking waves !!!


Today:

As usual a boring school day, skuad meeting in the afternoon, met new friend, later my sister is picking me up to buy CNY shirts at IOI Mall ! Woohooo !



Oh yes, last but not least,


FUCKING AWESOMENESS !!!




'' Steps, were meant to be taken. ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(5A10-Blog Owner)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: