Tuesday, February 16, 2010

oh, she's just not that over you

Gong Xi Fatt Chai la my fellow friends, recently been quite busy so I was really lazy to update the blog, finally I have a chance now.

So this is what I did for the past few days, watched Tiger Woohoo! on Saturday and 72家租客 in Mid Valley.

Yesterday went back to Ipoh for a 1-Day-Trip to visit my relatives, ate the Ipoh Beansprout Chicken Rice, yummy, but of cause without beansprout la.

So I gotta make a review about the 2 CNY Movies I've watched. First, we have Tiger Woohoo! originally made by Malaysians.

Well, it's really nice for a Malaysian production, funny and meaningful. Although in the middle part is a bit boring, but it's worth a watch, for me, its a 7.5/10 !


Secondly, we have 72家租客 a.k.a 72 Tenants of Prosperity.

A movie almost starred by most of the TVB superstars in Hong Kong, the castlist is definitely amazing, although some of them are only cameos, but still, really nice movie ! For me it's a must watch for this Chinese New Year ! But the only negative thing about this movie is that it's actually lame, but still, for me, its 8/10 .


Woo, by the way, later's going to Pepsi house for his CNY party, then sleep overnight at VH's house. Tomorrow will be heading to Times Square with my gang, fun fun fun !

This Friday morning's rocking Carrefour's Roller. After that friends will come to me and LCC's places to take ang pao, fun fun fun !


After all, it's Chinese New Year !
Let's have some fun !





'' First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. ''
-Nikki Wong
(5A8)







Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: