Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Preesiieesss ♥

Today the school held a Pesta Ria for Chinese New Year during 12pm.

Seriously, I don't know why the heck that I got picked as one of the participant of the Cai Shen Yeah Contest, damn malu and no face.

Still need to round the school and let all the students see our faces, speechless.

During the performance time, before I going up was Ying Nan's turn first, he just went up there and transformed into a sohai, I felt so damn nervous while waiting for my turn.

After my number was called, I just went up, Yu Rong played the ''Gee'' music that I've requested, and I just started dancing like a maniac without caring there is tomorrow, lol.

Damn no face when dancing to the chorus part, but I enjoyed doing it, all the students cheered for me too, haha.

Just like what Bill said, ''Have Fun!''

Well, efforts did paid off, I won 3rd place in the contest due to my braveness, lol.


Oh yeah, Friday is my early-birthday-celebration at Mid Valley.
For those who come earlier, please reach there before 12pm as Amanda had reserved seats in TGI Fridays for the time 12pm.

For those who will come after school ends please come immediately because I will be waiting for you guys in TGI Fridays. :)

Please let me know whether you're going or not so that I can confirm the real amounts of people going, this planning thingy is already making me go nuts.

Oh yeah, I don't know which to choose, Movie or Red Box? If Red Box can have more fun but some of the people will be boring, but if Movie all won't be boring but can't have fun and hard to buy the tickets too, so, which one? My friends :D



Yes Yes Yes Yes ! Thanks to Chan Chung and Leng Chee for buying me those presents, a wallet and an unbelievable present, Soshi's Genie Album ! I was shocked when Leng Chee suddenly handed over me the album and walked away, darn happy and really million thanks to him.

Here are some of the photos:
Photobucket
Wallet gifted by LCC.

Photobucket
Domo Domo, Domokuuuun !

Photobucket
Kyahhhhh.

Photobucket
Soshi's Genie Album by Leng Chee, likey.

Photobucket
Back cover of the album.


For those who wanna have a look at my Cai Shen Yeh costumes and my fucking ugly face, please proceed to my facebook profile, thank you.



'' Hey kelvin, mother fucker, happy birthday! ''
-Yeoh Leng Chee
(Class Unknown - Lord of Buddha)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: