Friday, February 5, 2010

Changed.

Yesterday night around 10pm, I was like WHAT THE FUCK LMAO LIKE THIS ALSO CAN?

Then 1 hour later someone told me something and I was like ROFL FUCK IT WHAT THE FUCK DAMN MAN !

But it's okay though, I'm letting the shit to slip away.

As for today, I just went through a very unhappy Friday in my life once again, I don't know why, I had no mood to study for today, I was wondering around and sleeping in the classroom.

What the heck is wrong with me?

After that went to eXc with Lor Yao, then took taxi home.

Tiring and stupid day.

Maximum the Hormone - Zetsubou Billy


JAPANESE METAL KICKS ASS !!!



Thanks to Amanda Mui for telling me the truth, memang appreciate it.




Conversation of the day,

'' 你会折星星吗? ''
Kian Cheong: '' 不会. ''
'' 有没有搞错哦,折星星这样容易连 sohai 都会做的东西你都不会. ''
Kian Cheong: '' 你会折代表你就 sohai 咯! ''
'' 你不会折你连sohai都不如! ''
-Sean Chern
(5A10)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: