Monday, April 6, 2009

Like A Boss

Okay, yesterday was Sports Day but I didn't go,
I am too lazy to wake up for it, then until 2pm suddenly HaoShen tell me that he and LCC are going MV, stupid LCC didn't tell me... Then I called him and ask ask ask ask,
Was struggling to tell my mum to let me go to MV,
But in the end I still went to MV....

Went there and met up with my friends, and then ate lunch with Yue, Vincz and YuRong,
after that went Gardens to buy tickets for the movie Fast And Furious 4,

Well, I think the main point of this post is about the movie though,
VERY NICE !!

It's just like one hell of a ride, but, too bad, Spoilers (Highlight the white line if u want to know): Michelle Rodriguez died so early in the movie, she didnt' have enough role =.=, but I like Jordana Brewster though... Vin Diesel appears the most in the movie but he is quite hot for me :O....

The chasing and the race scene are just so intense, I think it's definitely the best sequel among all the 4, but our seats sucks, we all sat in the 2nd and 3rd row, my eyes quite hurt by watching like that, but it's okay...

Overall for me rated 8 / 10,

After that went out wait my parents come fetch me and went to eat dinner,
Braised Duck, very nice :D...

Then went home by that =)

Currently downloading movies, very slow -.-




-ah kel-

No comments: