Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boys Over Shits


Hey peeps,

nothing to do so just wanna blog abit... Yeah you must be thinking why I didn't see the photos of this fat ass in such a long time?
The answer is: '' BECAUSE I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOS AND IF I TOOK SOME MY HANDPHONE DOESN'T HAVE USB CORD TO UPLOAD IT INTO COMPUTER !! ''

Well then, Let's learn some Korean =D...
Come follow what I wrote below and say it out !

Hai - Anyeong Haseiyo
I'm Sorry - Mianhe
Thank You - Kumoisumida / Kamsamhamida
Hello (When answered phone) - Yobusyeo / Hanabusyeo
What is this? - Ikibueyo?
Can anyone fucking tell me how to say ''Bye Bye'' in Korea?

LoL... that's all I know, by the way, currently I learnt to download movies from website to watch, so now been busying about movies...


Speeding Scandal


Thumb up movie !!! Cute kid ~ Take a look if you're interested, rated 8 / 10 . =)

Next friday Sentosa Idol 2nd Audition, this time it's real serious and hard, I feel like me and LCC ain't going to pass this one, but we still will try our best...

Well, last but not least,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nothing... LoL...lame ! YOU NOOB SHITS SERIOUSLY JUST GOT PUNK'D !!!
Ciaoz,


-ah kel-

No comments: