I've been receiving a lot of response regarding this post,
Most of my friends said that most of the videos I posted in part 1 are funny,
So here you are,
Part 2 of it, ENJOY PEEPS AND HAVE A NICE LAUGH !~
Panda Sneezes !!!
This Baby Has A Great Future
GG 5 Seconds
Funny 3 on 1 Dota Gank
Funny Football ( MUST WATCHED !!!! GUARANTEED LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF !!! )
The SHAMWOOHOO ! by nigahiga
Korean Boy Singing ''Tarts My Body'' ( SUBTITLES VERSION !!! )
The Lonely Island - Like A Boss (Uncensored)
Skate 2 - 25 Ways to Bail
Funny Car Accidents and Crashes
BLOOOOODEDDDD !!!
Slideshows of Strange Creatures (but with Funny commentators)
Super Mario Beatbox =D
Sean Chern's Unstoppable Laugh !?
LOL !!!
If I found more funny videos, there will be part 3,
And an early ''Happy Birthday'' to motherfucking Chan Chung,
he is going to be 16 soon =D
Ciaoz !
regards,
kelvin
Most of my friends said that most of the videos I posted in part 1 are funny,
So here you are,
Part 2 of it, ENJOY PEEPS AND HAVE A NICE LAUGH !~
Panda Sneezes !!!
This Baby Has A Great Future
GG 5 Seconds
Funny 3 on 1 Dota Gank
Funny Football ( MUST WATCHED !!!! GUARANTEED LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF !!! )
The SHAMWOOHOO ! by nigahiga
Korean Boy Singing ''Tarts My Body'' ( SUBTITLES VERSION !!! )
The Lonely Island - Like A Boss (Uncensored)
Skate 2 - 25 Ways to Bail
Funny Car Accidents and Crashes
BLOOOOODEDDDD !!!
Slideshows of Strange Creatures (but with Funny commentators)
Super Mario Beatbox =D
Sean Chern's Unstoppable Laugh !?
LOL !!!
If I found more funny videos, there will be part 3,
And an early ''Happy Birthday'' to motherfucking Chan Chung,
he is going to be 16 soon =D
Ciaoz !
regards,
kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment