Today took Sejarah and Maths exam,
Fuck !!!~~~
Maths so hard, Sejarah quite okay for me, only the subjective part hard, others are quite easy, even essay also out teacher gave us de latihan questions.
But maths is hard, fucking hard....
Quadratic Equations, o0o you la !!!
Maths already a bomb for me, then what will ADD MATHS look like?
I don't want to fucking know... Add Maths is HELL for almost everyone in my school I think...
Ready to fail Add Maths bah, pals...
Next post is the 100th post, I will make it special abit, bye pals ^_^, good luck ~
Regards,
KeLViN
Fuck !!!~~~
Maths so hard, Sejarah quite okay for me, only the subjective part hard, others are quite easy, even essay also out teacher gave us de latihan questions.
But maths is hard, fucking hard....
Quadratic Equations, o0o you la !!!
Maths already a bomb for me, then what will ADD MATHS look like?
I don't want to fucking know... Add Maths is HELL for almost everyone in my school I think...
Ready to fail Add Maths bah, pals...
Next post is the 100th post, I will make it special abit, bye pals ^_^, good luck ~
Regards,
KeLViN


No comments:
Post a Comment