Hahaha, my mistake, thanks for the reminder from TeSheng,
STILL HAVENT REACH 100 POST YET...lolx..
Added this together onli have 95, the one I saw is actually included the 5 junk posts... aiks..
So, 5 more to go...
And today is Add Maths, I just worked on some questions, quite hard... But at least understand abit already, good luck pals....
Holiday, HERE I COME !!~~
I should end this topic with my 9 girlfriends again...
SoNyuhShiDae - Dear Mom (Inkigayo Live)
Live performance, again, impressive vocal by the leader, TaeYeon ftw !!!~~~
Regards,
Kelvin
STILL HAVENT REACH 100 POST YET...lolx..
Added this together onli have 95, the one I saw is actually included the 5 junk posts... aiks..
So, 5 more to go...
And today is Add Maths, I just worked on some questions, quite hard... But at least understand abit already, good luck pals....
Holiday, HERE I COME !!~~
I should end this topic with my 9 girlfriends again...
SoNyuhShiDae - Dear Mom (Inkigayo Live)
Live performance, again, impressive vocal by the leader, TaeYeon ftw !!!~~~
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment