Things are quite different now,
I never talk to her in quite a long time,
Never sms her in quite a long time....
Things changed...
In school we both never talk...
It's like i am avoiding her...
Awww, what to do?
Today went to MV to sing K with my fellow friends, quite a nice day,
And tomorrow is Kenny's birthday, I maybe wont go cause LCC not going,
Well hereby wish u a Happy Birthday Kenny !
Why aren't SNSD coming to Malaysia to open concert? Hope they can come...
And dear Anti-SNSDs:
GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!
p/s: Btw, next post is the truely 100th post of this blog, stay tune, hehe, no more mistakes this time :D !!
-kelvin-ooi-
I never talk to her in quite a long time,
Never sms her in quite a long time....
Things changed...
In school we both never talk...
It's like i am avoiding her...
Awww, what to do?
Today went to MV to sing K with my fellow friends, quite a nice day,
And tomorrow is Kenny's birthday, I maybe wont go cause LCC not going,
Well hereby wish u a Happy Birthday Kenny !
Why aren't SNSD coming to Malaysia to open concert? Hope they can come...
And dear Anti-SNSDs:
GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!
p/s: Btw, next post is the truely 100th post of this blog, stay tune, hehe, no more mistakes this time :D !!
-kelvin-ooi-



No comments:
Post a Comment