Thursday, March 5, 2009

Geeing All Day Longg

Today took the English Exam,

Well, not so hard for me, but there's a problem...

Paper 1, the Section B which actually needs us to write about 350 words, but I see wrong, I wrote until 730++ words....

Hope I will be okay with this..

You guys most possibly will be thinking that '' Why the fuck this fat arse write so many words?''

Reason:

I choosed the title '' Describe one of your joyful moment in your life ''
And guess what I write?



GIRLS' GENERATION COME TO MALAYSIA TO OPEN CONCERT !!!

I wrote this with plenty of confidence, just hope I can get pass this..

Paper 2 quite easy, only 2-3 questions not confirm, others all okay...
God, give my english an A please...

Last but not least,

good luck to you all on your exam, JerMin, jia you jia you jia you !!!



Regards,

KeLViN

No comments: