Another year, another great year of musics.
And here I present to you, my personal list of my favorite 10 songs of 2015, all in order.
Without further adieu, here comes the list:
Without further adieu, here comes the list:
10. Kendrick Lamar - Alright
"Nigga we gon' be alright!"
9. Justin Bieber - Sorry
I have mixed feelings this year regarding to Justin Bieber's new album. Yes, I dislike him and his overall personality and that fucked-up cocky attitude, but you can't deny that he had released probably his best tracks and best album of his life. His songs are fire, and "Sorry" is definitely the most fire out of all.
8. James Bay - Let It Go
After "Hold Back The River", James Bay released yet another goddamn great song.
7. Jess Glyne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
"Learn to forgive, learn to let go."
6. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
Probably one of the most iconic and revolutionary song of the year. That Michael Jackson-esque progression and the vocal of The Weeknd is fucking amazing. If you don't love this song, there is definitely some problem with your head.
5. Troye Sivan - Wild
The first part of Troye's trilogy music video film "Blue Neighbourhood". This kid is fucking amazing and he is definitely going places. An official "out of the closet" Youtuber turned singer, he caught my eyes this year and I am instantly a new fan. Keep on making great musics Troye.
4. Naughty Boy - Runnin' (ft. Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin)
Probably the best music video of the year.
JUST. FUCKING. BEAUTIFUL.
3. Oh Wonder - Landslide
Around October of 2015, I stumbled upon Oh Wonder on Sheepy. Their unique mellow-ish and groovy combined vocals and their mesmerizing yet beautiful alternative-pop electronic-ish calming-ish tracks are some of the bests that I've ever listened. I am confident to say that Oh Wonder's album "Oh Wonder" is definitely the best album of 2015.
2. Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
If Naughty Boy's "Runnin'" is the best music video of 2015, then this music video comes second with no hesitation from me. Oh yeah, did I mentioned that Zara Larsson's vocal is so hypnotizing?
Fucking amazing track produced by MNEK.
and the best song of 2015 goes to....
(drum rolls)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On (ft. MØ)
The first EDM track to reach 1 billion views on YouTube.
Revolutionary, beautiful, catchy, perfect.
Stay tuned for one more list.
" Hello."
-Adele
(Hello)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment