Monday, December 28, 2015

TOP 10 : My List of the Top 5 Worst Songs of 2015

If your favorite songs are in the list below, then I have two things to say to you:
1. Please don't blame me since it's my own personal opinion.
2. Please kindly change your taste of music.

Let's get started!


5. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
FUCK THIS SHIT. I hate her so much.


4. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
SHUT THE FUCK UP WOULD YA? Why is Tom Hanks in the music video? WHY?


3. Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea - Pretty Girls
DAFUQ MAN BRITNEY? Why?


2. Manika - I Might Go Lesbian (ft. Tyga)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? This Manika bitch is pretty hot, you can't deny that, but this song is just total bullshit.


1. Madonna - Bitch I'm Madonna (ft. Nicki Minaj)
BITCH YOU'D BE TRIPPING!


Two most lists coming soon.




" I might not be the right one, it might not be the right time, but there's something about us, I've got to do, some kind of secret I will share with you. "
-Daft Punk
(Something About Us)




End.

No comments: