Friday, October 25, 2013

A Beauty A Week #7

Beauty #7
Seo Ju Hyun






Okay, people who knew me would have already guessed that at one point I will put her in this list.
Although I'm no more a K-Pop fanatic, but I still adore her.
One thing for sure, she will always be my most-favoured girl out of all the 9.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I'm really being lazy recently, one girl a week is very troublesome and sometimes I will go running out of ideas and can't decide which girl to put because I can't even find one.

If this keeps on I'm going have to make it ''A Beauty A Month'' since it's easier that way.
We'll see.

And actually I have a lot of ideas in my mind now, I feel like wanna blog all of these out.
Will find some free time and write it all out.

Oh yeah by the way, I'm new in Instagram, follow me here:
http://instagram.com/kelvinooooi





'' No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. 
The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. 
If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. 
I would go out of my way to attack you. 
If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend. ''
-Mark Wahlberg as Terry Hoitz
(The Other Guys)





End.

No comments: