So this post is just solely about a movie review, please be patience, I will write about something meaningful in the next post.
Today went KLCC and watched Cabin in the Woods with my friends.
Today went KLCC and watched Cabin in the Woods with my friends.
To be honest, I hereby declare that this is one of the most underrated movie in this year.
Why would I say so? Well, you are just right about to find out.
Firstly, I know each and every people have their own opinion, own point of view, so I'm not surprised by the amount of people that give this movie a negative rating.
This movie is special, I've never seen this kind of movie before, I mean for real.
The one that comes close may be the slasher classic Scream, I'm sure many of you've saw that movie before.
Firstly, I know each and every people have their own opinion, own point of view, so I'm not surprised by the amount of people that give this movie a negative rating.
This movie is special, I've never seen this kind of movie before, I mean for real.
The one that comes close may be the slasher classic Scream, I'm sure many of you've saw that movie before.
But the point is, this horror movie totally parodies the shit out of every other horror/thriller/slasher movies out there.
At first you thought that this is just going to be any other ordinary horror movie, a group of teenagers going on a vacation, while passing by an old gas station with a creepy old man inside, then to a wooden cabin inside a remote forest, with a lake nearby. Sounds not so original huh?
At first you thought that this is just going to be any other ordinary horror movie, a group of teenagers going on a vacation, while passing by an old gas station with a creepy old man inside, then to a wooden cabin inside a remote forest, with a lake nearby. Sounds not so original huh?
Just wait till you see the epic twist in the movie.
Some people will say this movie is ridiculous, some say it's a pile of bullshit, but for me, it's really fresh and original. It's special in a unique kind of way that I can't tell. Not to mention that the suspense in this movie is fucking hard.
In conclusion, I suggest you all go and watch this movie and make the judgment yourself, I know many of you won't like it, but to me, it's definitely one of a kind.
Rated: 8/10
Stay tuned for the next post!
Sentence of the day,
'' 不要去Klang吃Bak Kut Teh, 我带你们去巴生吃! ''
-Kow Wai Quen
(Sohai Friend)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment