Because taking high quality photo is too mainstream.
Started watching Running Man since yesterday night, like finally.
So damn freaking funny, can't stop laughing like an idiot in my bedroom, damn, still a long way to go to chase up all of my friends. Challenge accepted!
Anyway, we all have that one band that accompany us throughout our life.
So if I ask you what's your favourite song of that favourite band of yours?
What would you answer?
And if you ask me, what would I answer too?
Counting down the top 5 songs of some of my favourite bands,
Counting down the top 5 songs of some of my favourite bands,
Please scroll down to find out! :)
Linkin Park
5. Numb
4. Iridescent
3. Breaking The Habit
2. In The End
1. Somewhere I Belong
The reason why I choose Somewhere I Belong is because that I think it's the most powerful song in their entire library of songs, go and listen to it now if you haven't heard it before.
Simple Plan
5. Your Love Is A Lie
4. Perfect
3. Save You
2. Summer Paradise
1. Welcome To My Life
We all grew up listening to Simple Plan, I know you cannot deny this fact, choosing that song is simply because it's my childhood, welcome to my life. :)
Muse
5. Unintended
4. New Born
3. Plug In Baby
2. Time Is Running Out
1. Starlight
What could be more awesome than the best live band rocking it out on a cruise ship?
30 Seconds To Mars
5. Kings And Queens
4. Hurricane
3. Search And Destroy
2. Closer To The Edge
1. The Kill
I still remember I first knew about this band when I was like Form 1, the first song I heard is The Kill, it ranked top in the chart. Watching them live in MTV World Stage is one of the most beautiful thing ever.
Coldplay
5. Violet Hill
4. Viva La Vida
3. Paradise
2. Yellow
1. Fix You
The reason why I choose Fix You is simple, it's epic.
Slipknot
5. Snuff
4. Left Behind
3. The Nameless
2. Psychosocial
1. Vermillion
Don't you just simply love them? Try listening to Vermillion part 2 too!
And that concludes my list, keep on reading my blog and follow my Twitter:
Get your heart on and live your life out!
:D
'' I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman! ''
-Homer Simpson
(The Simpsons Family)
End.









No comments:
Post a Comment