Introducing my new favourite artist,
Skrillex!

I don't know about you, but this guy is fuckinggggg AMAZING!
If you're into Electro, Dubstep musics, I think you definitely will know about this guy.
For me, he is seriously way better than Deadmau5, the drops are just freaking insane and mindblowing.
And now I know why Christina Grimmie loves him so much.
His most famous song.
Oh yeah by the way, the ''YES OH MY GOSH'' soundclip in the song is actually taken from this video if you didn't know.
So now, just sit back and enjoy his jaw-dropping musics.
Off-topic:
Later am going to college to have a english debate competition.
Gotta shoot the asses out of my opponents, lol.
Just kiddin', I'm not so bad okay?
:)
More W.O.M.M posts will be posted soon.
Stay tuned and until then,
keep on checking :D
End.

I don't know about you, but this guy is fuckinggggg AMAZING!
If you're into Electro, Dubstep musics, I think you definitely will know about this guy.
For me, he is seriously way better than Deadmau5, the drops are just freaking insane and mindblowing.
And now I know why Christina Grimmie loves him so much.
His most famous song.
Oh yeah by the way, the ''YES OH MY GOSH'' soundclip in the song is actually taken from this video if you didn't know.
So now, just sit back and enjoy his jaw-dropping musics.
Off-topic:
Later am going to college to have a english debate competition.
Gotta shoot the asses out of my opponents, lol.
Just kiddin', I'm not so bad okay?
:)
More W.O.M.M posts will be posted soon.
Stay tuned and until then,
keep on checking :D
'' And now I'm stuntin' like Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada. ''
-Kreayshawn
(Gucci Gucci)
-Kreayshawn
(Gucci Gucci)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment