Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Falling in Reverse

Yeah yeah yeah I know I've been extremely lazy to blog recently.
Don't know why lar, just feel like doesn't have the force to push me to blog.
Guess I need to sit down and calm calm first, but I definitely won't stop blogging lar, this blog will be alive forever I promise.

Anyway, about me recently.
Well, I now can drive more frequently compare to few months ago already, which is really good. Can go anywhere I want without worrying whether got transport or not. :)

College stuffs still normal as usual. Everyday playing and fooling around with my classmates, ohh, gotta love em', all really nice and dependable friends :D


And I've watched In Time last week with my friends.
Pretty good movie I must say, better than what I had expected.
Yes it's a bit ridiculous but sometimes aren't fictional movies are suppose to be ridiculous?
So I give this one a 7/10.
p/s: Amanda Seyfried changed so much! :O


Eh, sometimes flipping through those old episodes of Gantz and Bleach to read back really fun one lor, brings back a lot of old memories when I was reading them last time.
Why can't they release the episodes more often, wait die me lo!


Here's a quality song.

How come I've missed out such an awesome song for so many years? The original video view count in Youtube is around 31 million views!


So, keep on reading my friends.
And follow my twitter will ya:
http://twitter.com/#!/KelvinOoooi




'' GLY! FOP! ''
-Zheng Han
(Friend)




End.

No comments: