Remember I ranked this song as my most-favourited song of all time in one of my old post?
Link here: http://meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com/2010/10/oh-my-god-not-another-ranking-post.html
Well, guess what, it still tops the spot.
Yes, there may be rocks and sands in a freaking desert, but there's only one Oasis.
I know quite a number of friends that are also a fan of Oasis too, but there's just not enough of them.
If only they can come back and make good musics again,
the world will be a better place.
:)
I think about a lot of things when I'm listening to their songs, it makes me feel better.
I guess I will sing their songs during some of the most-special moments in my life.
I mean it!
'' Twitter keeps going over capacity. Clearly some of you need to get off the computer and lose weight. ''
-Lord_Voldemort7
(Twitter)
End.
Link here: http://meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com/2010/10/oh-my-god-not-another-ranking-post.html
Well, guess what, it still tops the spot.
Yes, there may be rocks and sands in a freaking desert, but there's only one Oasis.
I know quite a number of friends that are also a fan of Oasis too, but there's just not enough of them.
If only they can come back and make good musics again,
the world will be a better place.
:)
I think about a lot of things when I'm listening to their songs, it makes me feel better.
I guess I will sing their songs during some of the most-special moments in my life.
I mean it!
'' Twitter keeps going over capacity. Clearly some of you need to get off the computer and lose weight. ''
-Lord_Voldemort7
(Twitter)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment