Saturday, August 20, 2011

W.O.M.M : Studies and Exams

I bet each and everyone of you sure encounter the situation below before.
It's something like this:

First you study damn hard for the exam, eg: Sejarah, Science...
Then you and your friends tell each other this will come out that will come out, then compete to memorize that particular section and see who can be the first to say it all out without looking at the book. Or just simply when during discussion with friends, you will say like the five Rukun Negara are bla bla bla bla bla...

But then you entered examination hall, feeling so fucking confident, and flipped open the exam paper. DAMN! ONE SINGLE QUESTION THAT YOU MEMORIZED LIKE SHIT ALSO DIDN'T COME OUT!

That time you can either:
1) Shout out ''Merdeka!''
2) Take out your handphone, play your porn collection with max volume.
3) Draw all over your exam paper to kill time.
4) Act like you're a damn pro and do the exam paper even though you don't know a single shit at all.
5) Sleep.


Anyway, we all sure love to hug buddha's leg during exam.
I mean, who the fuck will study 2 or 3 months before the exam?
By the time the exam is near, you already forgot about all the shits that you've studied.
For me, I've been through UPSR, PMR and SPM.
I only will study up until the very last minute. But miraculously, I survived :O
Especially PMR, I'm dead serious, I didn't even study at all, but still, I made it through.

Morale of the story: Don't study too much, you will stress yourself. Just follow the flow buddy :)




'' Don't play with a girl's heart... she's only got one. Play with her tits... she has two of those. ''
-TooFunnyAndReal
(Twitter)




End.

No comments: