Okay, gotta skip the epic adventure of my frog mascot post first.
Well, don't you just love it when I make a Top 10 Favourite post?
I know you do :P
If you are not blind, you can definitely read the title right?
Well, when we were all just kids, we surely love to watch cartoon right?
Animated movies are always a big part in my childhood life, even now.
So I've decided to make a tribute to them by writing my Top 10 Favourite list.
Enjoy!
10 How to Train Your Dragon

This sure is an interested entry in this list. And also the newest movie out of all the 9 others.
I just watched this like months ago but there's something about this movie that's got me hooked, well, I must say this is one of my most-favourited Disney animated film.
9 Grave of Fireflies

When I said I will never watch this movie again, I really mean it.
This is one of the most powerful movie that can be put into parallel with Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List. Well, here's my suggestion:
If you want to cry, just watch this movie, trust me, you will bawl.
8 小倩

One of my bittersweet childhood memory. I remembered watching this frequently when I was staying at my grandma's house and never got bored.
I used to be pretty scared by this movie, but now, it was all just beautiful memories :)
7 Finding Nemo

When Finding Nemo came out, it sure does captured a lot of attentions.
It causes a big hype among all the children and also their parents.
For me, it's another masterpiece by Disney again.
Oh wait, I think I need to watch it again, soon.
6 Tonari no Totoro

Your childhood is not complete if you hadn't watched this movie.
I mean, this is like one of the biggest impact in everyone's childhood.
We all still remember that cheerful chant made by those cute little 龙猫 :)
''Di di da, bom bom da!''
5 Toy Story

I remembered getting scared by one of the scene in this movie, the one with all those abandoned toys showing up inside a dark room, lol.
Anyway, what could I say?
The best Disney's animated film, ever.
4 Akira

A very unique animated film I must say.
Dark but yet fucking interesting.
To be honest, Akira has that special thing that will grow in you, watch it and you will know what I mean.
3 Spirited Away 千与千寻

The first time I heard about this movie was when I was like 8 years old.
My family told me about this and they bought it for me.
As usual, I watched it damn fucking frequently when I was staying at my grandma's house.
Hayao Miyazaki, I salute you.
2 Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Who hasn't watch this movie yet should now get your ass up and watch it now!
The first time I watched it I think was like 2 years ago, and after watching it,
I think a lot. It makes me wanna keep on watching it again and again.
I don't know why, Hayao Miyazaki just got me there.
1 Laputa (Castle In The Sky a.k.a 天空之城)

I shall say that this is the most-watched animated movie during my childhood.
If I'm not mistaken, I rewatched it last year, and all those nostalgic memories just came crushing into my head. Especially when the credits started rolling...
Man, I think I wanna cry now.
Sometimes think back all those beautiful things that we all went through, it's really worth remembering and appreciating. We came all the way until now, I've lived for 18 years, I'm still enjoying every single moment out of it.
:D
End.
Well, don't you just love it when I make a Top 10 Favourite post?
I know you do :P
If you are not blind, you can definitely read the title right?
Well, when we were all just kids, we surely love to watch cartoon right?
Animated movies are always a big part in my childhood life, even now.
So I've decided to make a tribute to them by writing my Top 10 Favourite list.
Enjoy!
10 How to Train Your Dragon

This sure is an interested entry in this list. And also the newest movie out of all the 9 others.
I just watched this like months ago but there's something about this movie that's got me hooked, well, I must say this is one of my most-favourited Disney animated film.
9 Grave of Fireflies

When I said I will never watch this movie again, I really mean it.
This is one of the most powerful movie that can be put into parallel with Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List. Well, here's my suggestion:
If you want to cry, just watch this movie, trust me, you will bawl.
8 小倩

One of my bittersweet childhood memory. I remembered watching this frequently when I was staying at my grandma's house and never got bored.
I used to be pretty scared by this movie, but now, it was all just beautiful memories :)
7 Finding Nemo

When Finding Nemo came out, it sure does captured a lot of attentions.
It causes a big hype among all the children and also their parents.
For me, it's another masterpiece by Disney again.
Oh wait, I think I need to watch it again, soon.
6 Tonari no Totoro

Your childhood is not complete if you hadn't watched this movie.
I mean, this is like one of the biggest impact in everyone's childhood.
We all still remember that cheerful chant made by those cute little 龙猫 :)
''Di di da, bom bom da!''
5 Toy Story

I remembered getting scared by one of the scene in this movie, the one with all those abandoned toys showing up inside a dark room, lol.
Anyway, what could I say?
The best Disney's animated film, ever.
4 Akira

A very unique animated film I must say.
Dark but yet fucking interesting.
To be honest, Akira has that special thing that will grow in you, watch it and you will know what I mean.
3 Spirited Away 千与千寻

The first time I heard about this movie was when I was like 8 years old.
My family told me about this and they bought it for me.
As usual, I watched it damn fucking frequently when I was staying at my grandma's house.
Hayao Miyazaki, I salute you.
2 Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Who hasn't watch this movie yet should now get your ass up and watch it now!
The first time I watched it I think was like 2 years ago, and after watching it,
I think a lot. It makes me wanna keep on watching it again and again.
I don't know why, Hayao Miyazaki just got me there.
1 Laputa (Castle In The Sky a.k.a 天空之城)

I shall say that this is the most-watched animated movie during my childhood.
If I'm not mistaken, I rewatched it last year, and all those nostalgic memories just came crushing into my head. Especially when the credits started rolling...
Man, I think I wanna cry now.
Sometimes think back all those beautiful things that we all went through, it's really worth remembering and appreciating. We came all the way until now, I've lived for 18 years, I'm still enjoying every single moment out of it.
:D
'' Jiang de meh? Lei lo! You take care yi dian ah! Pattern la you! Hailat! ''
-Lim Chee Chao
-Lim Chee Chao
(Friend-Epic One)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment