Well, I believe most of you people have called those TM Net, DiGi, Astro etc. their customer services before right?
First of all, I think that most of these people are fucking stupid.
They always ask those dumbass questions as if we are only 7 years old and it's our first time using their service.
Come on lar!
Be smart a bit okay?
Below are some common scenarios that happened frequently.
Scenario 1:
I called Astro because suddenly I cant watch any of the channels.
Me: Hello, I wanna ask ah why my channels cannot receive one?
The guy: Sir, can you please check whether your area is not RAINING?
Me: *facepalm*
COME ON LAR DUMBFUCK! IF ME HERE RAINING I ALSO NO NEED CALL YOU AND ASK LA, YOU THINK I FIRST TIME GUNA ASTRO AH?
LEI DOU WEN GET GEH!
Scenario 2:
I called DiGi helpline because I can't receive any messages at all.
Me: Hello, I wanna ask ah why my handphone suddenly cannot receive messages one?
The asshole: Erm Sir, did you tried to on and off your handphone, or remove the sim card and see can work or not?
Me: *facepalm* 2nd time
WALAO EH! YOU THINK I DUMBASS MEH DON'T KNOW REMOVE SIM CARD AH!
NEED TERBALIK I TEACH YOU OR NOT?
Scenario 3:
I called TM Nut because I cannot online and keep on disconnecting.
(p/s: TM NUT FUCKING SUCKS!)
Me: *all those usual stuff la, my internet not working bla bla bla*
The faggot: Ermm, did you try on and off your moderm?
Me: Yeah I tried already.
The faggot: Ohh, then you try to pull your handphone cable direct plug in your moderm.
Wait a minute here, first of all, this line I sure hear everytime when I called TM helpline. Because they know that they are fucking dumb, they can't do shit at all, so they only know ask people to direct plug in phoneline into moderm to cover-up their stupidity.
Me: Ermm, my phone downstairs and my computer upstairs wor, not enough long, but I sure also can't work one.
The faggot: Then ah, we will mark down your call and let the technician know and file a report for you.
See, the typical stuffs. They know they can't do shit, in the end also file a report and my Internet still working. Next time, they should just straightaway file a report for us, no need talk so much on the phone, waste kao my money.
Customer services, ah, pui!
End.
First of all, I think that most of these people are fucking stupid.
They always ask those dumbass questions as if we are only 7 years old and it's our first time using their service.
Come on lar!
Be smart a bit okay?
Below are some common scenarios that happened frequently.
Scenario 1:
I called Astro because suddenly I cant watch any of the channels.
Me: Hello, I wanna ask ah why my channels cannot receive one?
The guy: Sir, can you please check whether your area is not RAINING?
Me: *facepalm*
COME ON LAR DUMBFUCK! IF ME HERE RAINING I ALSO NO NEED CALL YOU AND ASK LA, YOU THINK I FIRST TIME GUNA ASTRO AH?
LEI DOU WEN GET GEH!
Scenario 2:
I called DiGi helpline because I can't receive any messages at all.
Me: Hello, I wanna ask ah why my handphone suddenly cannot receive messages one?
The asshole: Erm Sir, did you tried to on and off your handphone, or remove the sim card and see can work or not?
Me: *facepalm* 2nd time
WALAO EH! YOU THINK I DUMBASS MEH DON'T KNOW REMOVE SIM CARD AH!
NEED TERBALIK I TEACH YOU OR NOT?
Scenario 3:
I called TM Nut because I cannot online and keep on disconnecting.
(p/s: TM NUT FUCKING SUCKS!)
Me: *all those usual stuff la, my internet not working bla bla bla*
The faggot: Ermm, did you try on and off your moderm?
Me: Yeah I tried already.
The faggot: Ohh, then you try to pull your handphone cable direct plug in your moderm.
Wait a minute here, first of all, this line I sure hear everytime when I called TM helpline. Because they know that they are fucking dumb, they can't do shit at all, so they only know ask people to direct plug in phoneline into moderm to cover-up their stupidity.
Me: Ermm, my phone downstairs and my computer upstairs wor, not enough long, but I sure also can't work one.
The faggot: Then ah, we will mark down your call and let the technician know and file a report for you.
See, the typical stuffs. They know they can't do shit, in the end also file a report and my Internet still working. Next time, they should just straightaway file a report for us, no need talk so much on the phone, waste kao my money.
Customer services, ah, pui!
'' Are you talking to me? ''
-WWE Super Stars
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znx9uo8vIoo)
-WWE Super Stars
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znx9uo8vIoo)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment