Wednesday, October 13, 2010

With hands and tides-

I'm so sorry, my Seo Hyunnie.


So, trial exam sudah finished already. After 3 struggling weeks, all the pressure are officially gone. Now I can focus on my Webdota for a while :p.


I got nothing to write lately, nothing special happened. Hmm, paid tuition fees for the Kasturi Seminar. Then this month's 23rd and 24th are my Cousin Brother's grand wedding days. I hereby wishes best of luck to him :)

Oh yeah, will continue Kingdom Hearts II soon, kinda tired now. I think I will wake up later during midnight to do something important.

Speaking of blogging, finally my blog reaches 301 posts. Kinda amazing isn't it? It's been three years since I created this blog, with Jer Jer. 300, yeah, that's a pretty awesome number. Even the Spartans also only bring 300 people to go war with the Persians. And so, I salute myself for blogging until this very day :)


Before I end this post, here's a superb awesome song by an awesome artist.





'' I thought you were interesting before, but now you're just creepy. ''
-Ichimaru Gin
(Bleach)





Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: