Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Memorytastic!

Tomorrow is Sejarah exam, studied until can tahan already, tomorrow will go school to discuss with friends about the other topics and unconfirmed points.

So, it's been while I last updated my lil blog. Well, time really passed so freaking fast. Look at the date of birth of this blog, August 26th 2008. Sudah two years liao, in the blink of an eye, loads of shits happened.


Well, let's talk about History.

I remembered the day when my grandpa left us. So numb. I was around 6 years old, yeah I remembered that, definitely is 6 years old. That cold night, me and my brother were waken up by my mother, I don't know about the time, I don't look at clock anyway. All I knew was I doesn't know what the heck is going on. My parents didn't say a single word and just suddenly drive both of us to our grandpa's house at OUG.

Then I only find out what's going on...

Hmm, I didn't cry, I doesn't know why, the tears just wouldn't come out from my eyes. Then there's this situation which was forever etched inside my brain.

It was when my grandpa was put into cremation, all my relatives, my parents, and I remembered the most was my sister, they all kneel down and cried their lungs out. ALL of them, except me. I stood still, I don't know why I can't cry, my face only shown numbness, nothing else.

But after the cremation process, I went out to the garden to chill. Then my grandma came and hugged me and, and I remembered she said that, ''公公走了啦...''

That was when the first time, I cried for the loss of my beloved grandpa. Sometimes, with a single word, by a single person, can make you cry, strange isn't it?


Well, there's my history for you. Have you prepared well for tomorrow's History exam?






'' Forget about the sunshine when it's gone. ''
-All American Rejects
(Sunshine)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: