Saturday, October 2, 2010

Super Rant.

I am sorry, my love.


Hey, it's been a while, nowadays many random things wanna rant about.

First off, fuck this dekstop, piece of shit. Internet slow, performance slow, apa pun slow, damn useless.

Damn, I racun into Modern Warfare II already, damn wan to play it now. Wish I can go to Blitzone now to play the hell out of it, damn fun. :(

Nothing to do recently, facing my brother's laptop keep click here click there, also don't know I sendiri sedang buat apa. I want play games also can't, aiks. Karma, last time play too much games, so now I can't play anymore, damn.

Hmm, Monday and Tuesday are rest days for me, can sleep late a bit, but after that must face Chemistry and Sejarah, must buckle up!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is coming soon next year. Damn weird shit okay? I very dulan those movies, keep say its the last sequel. But they will keep on making another sequel, one and after another. Example is Resident Evil. I remember when RE3 came out it was like the last episode of Resident Evil Series! But suddenly this year came out RE4. Same goes to PotC, don't know what the fuck were they thinking!

What the fuck am I doing recently? I felt like I didn't care about Soshi anymore. Fuck me, I must get up from this mess, I hereby APOLOGIZE to the 9 of you, especially Seo Hyunnie, mianhe :(


Gosh, no matter what, when there is a ''Super'' in front of every thing, it actually means Fucked Up. Like they put Super in front of a movie or a game title, don't believe it, it's nothing to be super about. Instead, it's super suck.
And so that's why I'm using the word ''Super'' as the title of this post.
Believe it or not?


Woah, you are still reading my blog until this point?
Bravo, here's your prize:
MEGAN FOX NAKED PICTURE!





'' 我就来吊到他没力了. ''
-Ooi Kean Meng
(My Dad)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: