Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tell Me Your Wish, SNSD !

Recent Addiction:

G-Dragon - Heartbreaker


Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne - Down



SeoHyun na~~~ Do you know how much I love you? Lol...
Been listening to the rock cover of Tell Me Your Wish by Royal Pirates, superb awesome!
Lazy to paste the video here, find it yourself.


Oh yeah, yesterday went to Yeing's house for Mooncake Festival BBQ Party, I think its the best BBQ party ever, because of:

A lot of foods !
Not too many people !
The fire is just ngam ngam nice, many friends grill foods for me too !
It's the first time I ate so many during a BBQ Party !

Though, I hated it because I fell down and hurted my leg, now my leg very pain, muscle ''plak'' already, it's quite hard to walk too...

2 more days to Deon and Qi's Birthday !!!!!

Nothing special, gotta sit down and relax my leg, seeya pals ~


'' Is a reason necessary?
I wouldn't know the motives for a person killing a person but,
as far as helping a person is concered,
why should there be a logical mind? ''
-Kudo Shinichi a.k.a Conan Edogawa
(Detective Conan)



Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: