Saturday, October 17, 2009

Talent My Ass

Just a short update,

Recently addicted into 盧廣仲 and 徐佳瑩, I accidently came across their videos while I'm youtubing, wow, damn talented, fucking love em !!!! Downloaded their albums and frequently listen to their songs now...

盧廣仲
Lol I still remember that time when I first saw this guy's face I was like, WTF IS THIS GUY?
Damn sohai face la, but after listening to some of his song and his famous Vitas' Imitation,
I regretted for saying him sohai,
Never judge a person by only his appearance...

徐佳瑩Came across her while looking for Xing Guang videos, since she is also MyFM's weekly album artist, I might gave her songs a try.
Damn worth, love it, love her voice, she is soooo cute XD !!!


OH YES !!! HERE IS THIS LITTLE VIDEO I MADE BY MYSELF,
PLEASE COPY THE LINK BELOW AND PASTE IT ON YOUR URL BAR AND WATCH IT !!
DARN FUNNY ONE, LOL, MANY OF MY FRIENDS ALREADY WATCHED IT,
ALL OF THEM LAUGHED THEIR ASS OFF, NO JOKE !!!
LINK BELOW:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/zNObDJNXAYfvViEB

Starring Me, Jer Jer, Kar Kit, LCC and my Brother !!!
MUST WATCH !!!!


'' Yes i'm also too warm, but, its better this way. ''
-Shiho Miyano a.k.a Ai Haibara/Sherry
(Detective Conan)



Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: