7 days of rest until the continue of Exam, well I made this post just because I want to share a video with u guys.
This is like one of the most fucking epic thing I've ever seen, I laughed like an ass the first time I watched this video, and it keeps getting better everytime I watch it.
The video is about a game where you have to guess what is the meaning of the picture,
but it turns out to be ROFLMAO situation.
Give me some feedbacks about the video.
p/s: Things go from bad to worse when the snake appears, lol !
This is like one of the most fucking epic thing I've ever seen, I laughed like an ass the first time I watched this video, and it keeps getting better everytime I watch it.
The video is about a game where you have to guess what is the meaning of the picture,
but it turns out to be ROFLMAO situation.
Give me some feedbacks about the video.
p/s: Things go from bad to worse when the snake appears, lol !
'' Here comes the bonus ! ''
-Roy Walker
(Catch Phrase)
-Roy Walker
(Catch Phrase)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment