Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm on my way to...

Tomorrow's Jer Jer's birthday lar, but I cant celebrate with him, so damn, gotta back to Tai Ping. I am really sorry again my lil bro, belanja you Starbucks back la, XD.

Oh yeah, Kanye West is such a dickhead, what he did to Taylor is really rude, hope this asshole receive some punishment !!

If I can have a wish during Jer Jer's birthday, my wish will be: ''JerMin please get up your lazy ass and at least blog a post lar ''

The Brilliant Green - Ash Like Snow


Discovered this song when searching through the folder that Jer Min gave to me, wow, quite nice, its a Gundam Opening Song issit?

Oh yes, just now went to my Parents' worker house to celebrate Hari Raya with her.
Her food are really delicious, Asam Laksa, Rendang Chicken, Own-made Satay, donno wat Fried Chicken, Pulut and more !!!

And a very funny thing, when my family is going home, when I leaving the elevator with my parents, got 2 Malay Kids standing outside, I just walked out and did nothing to them, when I turn my head back to see, one of them show me o0o, lol, I was like, WTF? Damn babi lar, like this also can, mental ass kid !

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya pals !


'' Lan yeh 的后果 ''
-Sean Chern
(4A10)



Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: