Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Case Closed.



I just wanna say sorry to you,

I am so sorry,
Besides choosing the wrong class to enter this year, I think this is another biggest mistake that I've did for this year.
I did a fucking stupid thing.

I am so sorry,
I think you won't see this post but, I am really sorry to you.
I shouldn't trust that other girl, I should've just ignore her and stick back to you.

I am so sorry,
You did a very unnecessary thing yesterday,
You apologized to me yesterday, but I think the one that should apologize is me, not you.

I am so sorry,
I hope you will forgive me and understand me.

I hereby say again,
I am so sorry to you.

I still heart you...
xxx



p/s: STREAMYX FUCKING SUCKS



'' Well, X means a kiss, its faminine, an expression of affection.
But it could also, be an evil stamp of hatred.
Sure, it's where a fatal silver arrow shoot.
X, marks the target spot. ''
Jodie Saintemillion a.k.a Jodie Starling
(Detective Conan)



Regards,
Kelvin



No comments: