Friday, September 11, 2009

This is the Anthem of Our Dying Day

While eating just now, my mom told me something, very depressing...

Something very fucked happened, fuck my Aunt (My Dad's Brother's Wife, and I hope my family doesn't see this post). Now my family is already undergo some pressures asshole thingys and she still wan to argue with my grandma, and now maybe my family is going to move out and find a new house so can live with grandma. What the fuck? My Aunt doesn't even think about my family's situation, can she just say a ''Sorry'', and all of these fucking unnecessary shits won't happen...
Fuck it...

Life is just sooooooo unfair, FUCK !


Speaking about depressing, I would like to review a movie.

Grave of Fireflies 再見螢火蟲

Have you ever watched a movie that really break your heart completely and you decided NOT to watch it again?
Yes, this is it, another Hayao Miyazaki's masterpiece. Story about the situation of 2 pitiful kids during World War II in Japan. Watch it, I didn't lie, I decided not to watch this again, its really a pain to watch.

9/10, not giving it 10/10 cause it makes me never wanna watch it again...

Once again, FUCK !


''Kisuke really nailed it,
There weren't any miscalculations,
That was his greatest miscalculations.
We owe a lot to Kisuke... And to.. Aizen ''
-Shinji Hirako
(Bleach-Vizard)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: