KARA
My 2nd favourite girl group in Korea besides SNSD !!!
Kara consists of 5 girls, hot leader Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Nicole Jung which is an american, cutey Goo Hara and Ji Young maknae.
Totally love their song, they just released their new digital single Same Heart, but without a full MV, I will just post another older single of them.
Kara - Honey
Enjoy !!! Below is a picture of the group =D. I guess it's very hard to find a good picture of them because there's actually an old member who left Kara, and most picture consists of that girl, this is the new Kara btw.

Gyuri - SeungYeon - Hara - JiYoung - Nicole
My favourite member of the group are Nicole and Seung Yeon.
Love SeungYeon because of her cute smile. As for Nicole, love her so much because she is one of the hostess in STAR GOLDEN BELL CHALLENGE, which is a game show in Korea, she is hella funny and cute XD !!!
Gyuri is actually a very hot leader, but I kinda dont like her due to her ''overconfidence'' attitude.
But still, no matter what, SNSD > Kara !!!
Soshi Hwaiiiitiiiiiiing ~~~
-Kelvin-
Kara consists of 5 girls, hot leader Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Nicole Jung which is an american, cutey Goo Hara and Ji Young maknae.
Totally love their song, they just released their new digital single Same Heart, but without a full MV, I will just post another older single of them.
Kara - Honey
Enjoy !!! Below is a picture of the group =D. I guess it's very hard to find a good picture of them because there's actually an old member who left Kara, and most picture consists of that girl, this is the new Kara btw.

Gyuri - SeungYeon - Hara - JiYoung - Nicole
My favourite member of the group are Nicole and Seung Yeon.
Love SeungYeon because of her cute smile. As for Nicole, love her so much because she is one of the hostess in STAR GOLDEN BELL CHALLENGE, which is a game show in Korea, she is hella funny and cute XD !!!
Gyuri is actually a very hot leader, but I kinda dont like her due to her ''overconfidence'' attitude.
But still, no matter what, SNSD > Kara !!!
Soshi Hwaiiiitiiiiiiing ~~~
-Kelvin-


No comments:
Post a Comment